Thursday, December 25, 2008

Right?

I have figured it out. Even if I was wrong in my organizer I was supposed to start Tuesday. I don't think 2 days is long enough to start the worry. Right? People can be 2 days late. It happens all the time. Right? And I am not on birth control so there is not the rigid every 28 days on the dot-ness now. Right??
The thing is we USED protection. I feel like Ross on Friends when the betrayal of condoms attacks him and he is robbed of speech. I knew they were not 100% effective, but really, it is only NOT effective if it breaks. Right??

So, do I go get a test? Because heck, if I am. it would be neat to find out on Christmas day. If I am not, however, I really hate the idea of wasting 15 bucks on nothing and I wake up with the blasted bleeding tomorrow. That would well, suck. Right??

No comments: