Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh kitty kitty, why do you run from me?

So I still can't find that stupid cat. I have hunted. Sought. Offered favors to the lady at ToysRUs (Which I must say she was not amused which made my willingness to do them for said kitty evaporate).
I found it today on Amazon. I have to say I don't understand the whole Amazon thing well. I got a couple great deals pre-Christmas which told me it was worth my while to check.
They had some, in stock 39.99 free shipping. Heck yes! It tells me they will be available 1-17, order now!!
Okay, so I put kitty in the cart. I confirm my shipping address and payment info then click on "Proceed to Checkout".
I then am informed that the quantity I selected is no longer available.
huh?
I go back to the begining. Find Kitty. Put kitty in cart again. Confirm and proceed again only to be informed I can't have it again!!
Why tell me to order it now if it isn't going to let me until Saturday? I don't understand!!!
Do they have Amazon for Dummies?
here kitty kitty....

No comments: